To Order Call 1-800-288-7351
Curbell Pillow Speakers® work specifically with healthcare televisions. These advanced pillow speakers provide the convenience of the conventional home remote in a hospital setting. Instantaneous on/off, channel up, channel down, and closed caption are just some of the features.
TB&A provides a full line of Curbell Pillow Speakers, Adapters, Call Cords and Jumper Cables.
- Gen4 Pillow Speakers
- Gen III DPS Direct Access Pillow Speakers
- Gen II DPS Pillow Speaker Accessories
- Remote Entertainment Station
- Curbell Jumper Cables
Curbell designed the new Gen4 pillow speaker line from the ground up, combining the best features of previous pillow speakers, suggestions from customers, and new materials and techniques. The Gen4 Pillow Speakers are a step ahead of anything else in the nurse call industry today.
- Buttons are easy to find and press
- Streamlined and lightweight, like home remote controls
- Crystal clear sound
Click here to download Gen4 Brochure (5.4 mb)
- Proprietary design aids in infection control by preventing liquid contaminants from entering into the unit (even in the speaker area), where they could be passed from patient to patient
- Smooth shape allows for quick and easy cleaning, helping to ensure that dirt and grime cannot collect on the unit.
Additional Features and Options
All Gen4 pillow speakers can be easily reprogrammed in the field for different televisions.
Ideal for creating a quieter environment for patient rooms. Simply plug in 1/8″ plug earphones.
Ideal for situations where two pillow speakers need to control one TV.
GEN III DPS Direct Access Pillow Speaker
Designed with both the patient and the facility in mind, Curbell has the pillow speakers to support most nurse call systems. Reliable, durable and patient friendly, Curbell technology keeps the lines of communication open. Curbell units are suitable for oxygen-enriched atmosphere.
For over 40 years, Curbell has pioneered the design and development of pillow speakers for the healthcare market — setting the bar for product features:
Click here to download Gen3 Brochure (1.0 mb)
Available in ten standard overlays
- Custom designs for each hospital ’s individual needs
Ease of Operation:
- Nurse Call function comes standard with Braille
- Large buttons are easy for patients to understand and operate
- Raised texture on overlay and distinctive colors provide easy-to-locate buttons
- Convenient top–exit cord design
- Long–lasting micro switches used for Nurse Call and Auxiliary functions are rated for 30VDC,1A
- Strain relief provided on all connections
- Sealed overlay
- Safe for use in oxygen–enriched environments
- Electrostatic Discharge ((ESD) resistant design
- Self–extinguishing case material
High impact plastic (PCABS)
UL flammability rating 94V-O
Sealed to IPX4 (based on IEC 60529 Standard)
SPDT momentary contacts
For connection to power limited
circuits of 3OV DC,1.0A or less
Standard: Linen Clip (FA-110)
8 3/8″H x 3 1/4″W x 1 1/4″D
WPA 4000 Remote Entertainment Station
Curbell’s Remote Entertainment Station provides convenient wall-mounted control of a healthcare grade television, and up to four low-voltage room auxiliaries for visitor use. It allows supplemental television access without disturbing the patient, preserving a quiet atmosphere. It can also be used in waiting and lobby areas to eliminate the need for remote controls.
The Remote Entertainment Station provides easy access to the same TV features as a pillow speaker. Visitors can watch television in the hospital room without disturbing the patient. In waiting rooms, audio is brought to the seating area, helping to create a quieter atmosphere.
Click here to download PDF spec sheet (688k)
- Same TV features as a pillow speaker
- Creates a visitor-friendly, home-like environment
- The Remote Entertainment Station is easily reprogrammed for any healthcare grade television
- Allows control of up to four room auxiliaries such as lighting, temperature, and drapes
- Two headphone jacks are ideal for creating a quieter environment
- Meets or exceeds UL-60065 and FCC Part 15 Class B
- High impact plastic (ABS) case
- UL flammability rating 94V-O
- Dimensions 8.5″ W x 5″ H x 1.25″ D
- Mounting Mounts to a two gang masonry box
- SPDT momentary contacts for connection to power-limited circuits of 3OV DC, 500 mA or less Wiring Cable harness included
- Easy to install and repair
- 2 Year Limited Warranty Parts and Labor
Standard Jumper Cables:
|JU36-030||1/4″ to 1/4″|
|JU36-050||1/4″ to 6 Pin|
|JU36-280||1/4″ to 6 RJ12|
|JU36-775||1/8″ to 1/8″ Males|
|JU36-770||1/8″ to 5 Pin|
|JU36-720||1/8″ to 6 Pin|
|JU36-710||1/8″ to 6 Pin Female|
|JU36-707||1/8″ to RJ12|
|JU36-040||5 pin to 1/4″|
|JU36-070||5 Pin to 5 Pin|
|JU36-140||5 Pin to RJ12|
|JU36-260||5 Pin to RJ12 (Call with specifications)|
|JU36-090||6 Pin to 5 Pin|
|JU36-270||6 Pin to 5 Pin Din|
|JU36-110||6 Pin to 6 Pin (3 pins wired)|
|JU36-120||6 Pin to 6 Pin (all pins wired)|
|JU36-150||6 Pin to RJ12|
|JU36-096||9 Pin to 5 Pin|
|JU36-190||9 Pin to 6 Pin|
Specialty Jumper Cables
|JU06-160||1/4” male to 1/4” female|
|JU06-165||1/4” to double 1/4” receptacles|
|JU06-311||10 pin Plug Saver|
|JU10-010||8 Pin Din Plug Saver|
|JU12-020||Adaptor Cable, 6 pin to 5 pin female|
|JU06-020||Mini Jumper Cable|
For more information or pricing on any television products, please call 1-800-288-7351, or contact your TB&A Representative.
Note: GPOs and purchases on contract, please call us at 1-800-288-7351 for pricing and purchasing details.